Monday 24 October 2016

Me & My Baby J



Hello!

A bit about me and my mummy life... I had my gorgeous little Baby J on October 2nd 2015. He was due on September 21st and showed up 11 days late.

We had beautiful weather that day! I went into hospital at 4am to be checked as my waters had been slowly leaking. It turned out I was 2cm dilated and with some of my contractions Baby J's heart rate was dipping quite low.

I was told he was getting unhappy with being in there so long and so off I went to be induced on the drip in attempt to speed things up. It was a pretty calm day but all ended a little scarily with complications that lead to a forceps delivery.

My recovery was slow and a complete shock - I expected to bounce straight back but unfortunately it took a long time for my stitches to heal.

Fast forward a year and three weeks and here I am! Writing a little blog post.

I've blogged in the past but feel that I would like somewhere to chat with other parents, share some support and document some of the lovely (and sometimes difficult) experiences I've been having as a mummy to Baby J. I hope that it will just be like a diary for me to keep and look back on.

I've come a long way in the first year and I feel that now I'm really starting to get back to my old self. I felt like I got a little lost along the way as I'm sure many of us do, but now I feel like I'm finally becoming me again. Just a mummy version!

Thanks for reading, please leave me your blog links :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment